Contents in the Monthly Dashboard?
Figure 1.1 shows the high-level summary of the EnergyStats Monthly Dashboard which has mainly three Tabs
For details, click on the hyperlinks of each Tab.
Figure 1.1: Monthly Dashboard webpage manual
- To initialize, select the “Dashboard” tab on the top.
Figure 1.2: Selecting the Dashboard tab
- Select the “Service Tag”, and choose Electricity, CNG, or Natural Gas.
Figure 1.3: Selecting the Service Tag
- The default is set to without Flagged accounts. However, toggle on the “Flagged Only” option to view the Flagged Meters within the selected Service Tag.
Figure 1.4: Flagged account on/off option
- Next, choose the desired Meter (as shown in the red marked box).
Figure 1.5: Choosing meter
- For illustration, we choose the account “1044 Northwood Apartments, Bldg 9 (51015724032-ELE01)”. This will display the time plot of the selected Service Tag and Meter. We can download the figure by clicking the red marked area.
Figure 1.6: Visualization and download option of the time plot
- We can zoom in or zoom out by moving the left or right handle in the slider at the bottom.